The children of the future are filled with mathematicians,artist, scientists, futuristic thinkers, dancers and inventors. We know that the future of automation and concepts lies within these children’s imagination.
So, don’t hesitate and enter our Futurist Art Competition. Tell the current inventors and scientist what you think the next driverless vehicle will look like.
Age 5 – 12 – Hand drawn
Age 13 – 18 – Digitally Created
Top 20 in each category will be on display at the 2018 International Driverless Vehicle Summit. All summit delegates will vote for their favorite and the winner will be announced at the Summit.
Q & A
Who can join?
We accept entries from all over Australia!
What kind of art can I do?
We accept the following types of artworks:
- Digitally Created
When can I submit my artwork?
We’re accepting entries from August to end of September 2018. Top entries will then be displayed at our the Summit Exhibition from the 1-2 November
What size should my artwork be?
- 2D items
- Minimum size: 21cm by 29.7cm (A4 size)
- Maximum size: 100cm by 70cm
- Note: A3 size and above is recommended
- All artwork will be accepted digitally via email.
All entries can be send to email@example.com
Make sure to read our Terms & Conditions before you register!
Terms and Condition
ADVI #IAMTHEEVOLUTION ART COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Australia and New Zealand Driverless Vehicle Initiative (ADVI) whose address is P.O Box 31, Rundle Mall, Adelaide, 5000. ADVI is a Dept. of ARRB Group Ltd (ABN 68004620651) trading as the Australian Road Research Board.
- Employees of ADVI or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via here. Visuals to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm Oct 1, 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winning prize is as follows: $500 to IT fund at winning pupils school
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Top 20 in each category will be on display at the 2018 International Driverless Vehicle Summit from the 31stof October – 2 Nov 2018. (Adelaide) Summit attendees will be asked to vote for their favourite. The winners will be announced at the end of the IDVS3 Summit.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- ADVI will notify the winner and school representatives regarding prize collection details.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants gives permission to ADVI to make use of submission for display at the summit and marketing and advertising purposed pre and post competition.