Registrations now open for 2nd annual Future Vehicles World 2017
Senior decision makers and industry experts from across the autonomous vehicle ecosystem are expected to come together to collaborate at the 2nd annual Future Vehicles World 2017 in Sydney on May 2-4.
ADVI is pleased to be a Supporting Partner of this year’s conference, which offers an impressive array of national and international experts as keynote speakers, who will explore critical issues arising from the introduction of driverless vehicles in Australia.
Connected and autonomous vehicles are transforming the way people travel on a global scale, and this conference provides Government, regulators, logistics and supply chain operators, the insurance sector, and a host of other industries with information needed to adapt their business models to the changing landscape.
A major focus of this year’s event is the need to influence consumer understanding on the benefits offered by driverless vehicles, and explain how Mobility as a Service will transform the way people travel.
Delegates will also hear the experience of a number of companies pioneering some of the most innovative technologies underpinning this transport transformation.
The event’s program will also explore:
- The industry in focus; analysing what the future vehicle ecosystem looks like and implications for stakeholders;
- Planning for the future vehicle revolution and the future of connectivity;
- Developing a regulatory framework that will enable progression;
- Capturing value in infrastructure planning to accommodate the deployment of future vehicles; and,
- The technology and planning required to transform the supply chain and rural travel.
For full details on the event program, please download the brochure here.
ADVI program partners receive a 10% discount at the time of registering, please contact Mandy at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the promotional code. To register for the event click here or call Quest Events on 02 9977 0565.